1. How many guests does a single table hold?
A single table seats 10 guests. You do not have to fill your entire your table but we do encourage you to do so!
2. What is the difference between a vendor table and association/nonprofit table?
A vendor table is available for purchase by corporations/companies only. If you are an association or nonprofit looking to purchase a table, please select the “association/nonprofit table” option.
3. I’m interested in purchasing a vendor table for my company- how many of my staff can sit at the table?
We only allow for three corporate/vendor staff members to sit at a table. We encourage you to invite association and nonprofit executives as your guest to fill your remaining seven seats.
4. What is the dress code at the CFO Awards?
We encourage business professional attire.
5. Where are the CFO Awards taking place?
We are finalizing the location for the 2023 CFO of the Year Awards. Please stay tuned for updates.
6. How long is the awards show?
Registration opens at 11:00 AM. The Nonprofit CFO Awards will run from 12 PM EST until 2 PM EST.
7. How can my company sponsor the CFO Awards?
Interested in sponsoring the awards show? We’d love to chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.